FUNCTIONAL LAB TESTING AVAILABLE
GI Map Stool Test from Diagnostic Solutions
- If you have gut dysfunction, autoimmune conditions, skin problems (eczema and psoriasis), mood disorders, depression, anxiety, or brain fog, you will benefit from this test.
- The GI Map test measures pathogens from bacteria, parasites, and viruses including H Pylori. It also measures levels of beneficial and dysbiotic bacteria in the gut, offering insight into the health of the gut microbiota. Last, it offers measurements of digestive function including how your body breaks down fats and carbohydrates, levels of inflammation in the gut, immune markers, and blood.
DUTCH Hormone Testing from Precision Analytical
- Dutch testing is beneficial for women who suffer from hormonal imbalances. If you are experiencing weight gain, fatigue, low libido, PMS, acne, mood swings, abnormal sleep patterns, or depression, hormone testing can offer valuable insight into the root cause of your problems.
- DUTCH testing uses urine and saliva to measure estrogen metabolism, progesterone, adrenal function, cortisol, melatonin levels, and metabolites related to nutrients and neurotransmitters.
- If you are struggling with signs and symptoms of nutrient deficiencies or food intolerances, Vibrant labs has multiple labs that may be appropriate to measure function in the body as well as determine root causes.
- Vibrant labs offers stools testing that looks into the health of the gut and its microbes, intestinal permeability, food sensitivities and intolerances. Additionally, tests are available to measure nutrient levels in the body. Testing can be conducted through a lab or in your home using a simple finger prick test.
Great Plains Labs
- Organic Acid testing is a comprehensive metabolic snapshot of your overall health by measuring 76 different markers that measure vitamin and mineral levels, oxidative stress, neurotransmitter levels, and oxalates.
- Mycotoxin testing – to determine if mold toxicity and exposure is the underlying root cause of gut dysfunction, fatigue, allergies, skin rashes, anxiety, ADHD, cognitive dysfunction, or liver damage.
- IgG Food Allergy testing assesses intolerance and sensitivity to 190 different foods. This test can be useful for individuals who display signs and symptoms of intolerance and want a guide to expedite the elimination diet process.